We are just a bunch of teens (mostly) who like saying dumb stuff in the TagBox
Charity 6 Tagbox
CHARITY 6 2008 ROX!
Find out the hidden sentence...... OR...... Be a spoilsport and click view source [scroll to line 729 (for now)]...... OR...... Be lazy and click edit (spanner and screwdriver icon under this gadget) on the main page and see the last two lines under the edit Html tab (only for admins) (warning: the following could be unsuitable for those who do not know a deep, dark, secret of the class):
This sounds so egoistic but I think most blogs with skins not from blogger or edited HTML have this. I edited loads of HTML things in the blog so I think I deserve this (EEK! I'm beginning to sound like Samuel). Okay, here goes.
Design: Blogger/ME! Template Name: Dots Dark Basecode: Blogger/ME! Images: I don't know... A camera?
No comments:
Post a Comment